Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Spider Solitaire Windows Old Version

Red Moon

I just finished reading a book. It is called Red Moon and is Miranda Gray.
Some friends have laughed reading the caption: "To understand and use the gifts of the menstrual cycle." Normal. And indeed this is one of the messages of the book yet because we laugh, we embarrassed, blush or hide everything about this topic? What myths, traditions, social habits affect us so much today? How can we live the cycle for what it is, that is-precisely-a 'cycle'?
How many times have I heard her call Lunatica? And how many times I tried to change? But why then? Yes, I'm moody, I am a woman, and Wahe Guru!!
'Ruled by the Moon, the female population is characterized by the power that comes from the menstrual cycle, far from being simply a physical phenomenon, represents a source of immense energy that every woman can learn to control and leave '. Learning to respect a bit 'more and transform this energy into creativity. Under any form.

But what is the relationship between the moon and the rhythms of life? Continue reading ....




0 comments:

Post a Comment